Try our delicious recipe for Carbonara with Cooked Ham.
Quick and easy to make this dish works great as a simple but tasty meal for the family.
To serve 4 people you will need the following ingredients:
• Packet of angel hair pasta
• 1medium onion, thinly sliced
• 1⁄3cup vegetable oil
• 1cup cubed, fully cooked ham
• 1⁄2cup chicken broth
• 1⁄4cup margarine, melted
• 2egg yolks, beaten
• 1⁄2cup fresh parsley, minced
• 1⁄2cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. Cook the pasta.
2. In a skillet, saute the onion in oil.
3. Add the ham, broth and margarine and heat through.
4. Add drained pasta to ham mixture.
5. Pour in egg yolks and cook until the eggs are completely set.
6. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese and toss to coat.
More from Veroni