Mini Ham Sushi with Crunchy Bread
Try our delicious recipe for Mini Ham Sushi with Crunchy Bread.
Follow this simple recipe to create easy and delicious snacks for the perfect dinner party appetiser.
To serve 4 people you will need the following ingredients:
• 120g Ham
• 320g Spreadable Cheese
• 12 sliced bread
• 80g pitted green and black olives
• Dry oregano
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Mix the cheese to creamy consistency. Finely chop the olives and mix in with cheese.
2. Spread the cheese mix thickly onto the slices of ham.
3. Overlap the ham slices and spread the cheese over the slices of ham. Roll the ham and cheese into a circular formation, wrap in baking paper and place in refrigerator to harden.
4. Add drained pasta to ham mixture.
5. Cut the slices of bread into flower shapes with a stencil that can be made from baking paper.
6. Toast the bread In the over for 5 minutes at 180°c or below the grill for a few minutes.
7. Cut the ham rolls into logs and place each roll onto the bread, decorate with slices olives.
More from Veroni
Beautiful rice with ragu, covered in breadcrumbs and fried golden…