Eggplant and Cooked Ham Millefeuille
Find below out recipe for a simple and delicious Eggplant and Cooked Ham Millefeuille.
Follow this simple recipe for an easy last minute dinner idea or entrée.
To serve 4 people you will need the following ingredients:
• 2 Slices Cooked Ham (100g per slice)
• 2 Fiordilatte Mozzarella
• 400g Frozen Grilled Zucchini
• 2 Whole Eggs
• 150g Breadcrumbs
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Frying oil
1. Thaw the frozen grilled eggplant in the microwave.
2. Slice 8 equal portions of ham from the slices, whisk eggs in a bowl.
3. Batter the ham by first submerging in egg and the into the breadcrumbs. Fry all slices and then rest them on kitchen paper, season with salt.
4. Cut mozzarella into 8 slices from each mozzarella, season the slices and defrosted eggplant with extra virgin olive oil and salt.
5. Create the millefeuille alternating ham, mozzarella and zucchini.
6. Place the millefeuille in the microwave for one minute or in an oven at 190° for 4/5 minutes and serve.
More from Veroni