Mortadella Tartar with Chicory
If you are looking for a real show-stopper for your next dinner party, we have the solution! A vibrant blend of fresh and tangy mixed with the full body of Veroni Mortadella.
- 7 oz Veroni Mortadella
- 3.53 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 green apple
- 1 lemon
- 7 oz chicory
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz anchovies
- salt and pepper
- toasted bread
- 4 sprigs marjoram
1. Wash and clean the chicory, cut into juliennes and place them in a bowl of iced water.
2. Prepare the tartare by cutting the mortadella and the apple into small cubes, transfer to a bowl and dress with a few drops of lemon juice. Mix everything together and then add the fresh mozzarella also cut into cubes.
3. Drain the chicory from the water and transfer to a bowl, dress with a mixture made from the anchovies, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
4. Create a nest of the chicory in the center of each plate, top with a slice of toasted bread, add a ball of tartare and garnish with a sprig of marjoram.
More from Veroni
Perfect balance between freshness and Veroni Mortadella…
We give you the perfect Mother’s Day meal to share today…