Prosciutto and Hazelnut Pâté
Create a French specialty with a hint of Veroni flavor. A delicious spread to keep in the fridge to enjoy as an appetizer or afternoon snack that is much easier to make than you think!
- 8 slices of toasted wholemeal bread
- 9 oz Veroni cooked ham
- 9 oz Robiola (or other cream cheese)
- 4 Tbs roasted hazelnuts
- 1 Glass of brandy
- 1/2 Glass of fresh cream
- Porcini mushrooms in oil
- Fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
1. In an electric mixer, combine the cooked ham, the Robiola cheese, 2 tablespoons of hazelnuts, the brandy and cream.
2. Add salt and pepper and blend until you achieve a creamy and smooth, spreadable consistency.
3. Transfer to a bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours covering with film.
More from Veroni
Perfect balance between freshness and Veroni Mortadella…
We give you the perfect Mother’s Day meal to share today…