Salami Mini Pizzas with Mozzerella and rocket
These amazingly cute and delicious mini pizzas are so easy to make and a great idea for afternoon snacks or party finger-food!
To serve 4 people you will need the following ingredients:
- 140g Manitoba Flour
- 100g Warm Water
- 1 Tbs Sugar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6g Dry Beer Yeast
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 Mozzarella
- 2 Tbs Pine Nuts
- 100g Rocket
- 6 Slices of Veroni Salami
1. Mix the flour, 1 teaspoon of salt and the yeast, adding 1 teaspoon of sugar to activate it.
2. Add in 1 tablespoon of oil and start kneading using your hands. Continue until a homogenous; leave to rise and cover with a cloth until the volume has doubled.
3. Begin the knead the dough again for a few minouts, spreading it on a floured pastry board to achive aprox 3cm thickness. Using a round cutter, cut circles with a diameter of about 6cm
4. Transfer the pizza to a baking tray covered with baking paper and leave to rest for about 15 minutes. In the meantime, cut the tomatoes into cubes, drain and toast the pine nuts in a pan.
5. Press down the centre of the pizzas with one finger and fill with the diced tomatoes and a drizzle of oil. Cook at 180°C for about 15 minutes.
6. Add the mozzarella once cubed, the rocket, the chopped salami and pine nuts. Serve with fresh basil.
More from Veroni