With their intense flavor and unique aroma, Spaghettoni pasta with Gorgonzola cheese and Veroni’s salame are a real treat for the palate!
- 360 gr of spaghetti
- 150 gr of sweet gorgonzola
- 2 tbs of Fresh cream
- 200 gr of sliced Veroni's salame
- q.s. extra virgin olive oil
- q.s. nutmeg
- q.s. salt and pepper
- While boiling the spaghetti, in a small saucepan, soften the gorgonzola cheese with cream until smooth. Add a little nutmeg and keep warm in a bain-marie.
- Drain the spaghettoni, dress them with the prepared cream diluting with a little cooking water from the pasta, then add the salami fillets. Transfer to serving plates and finish your spaghettoni with gorgonzola and salame with little pepper.