Bresaola skewers with Basil Sauce
Fresh, Easy and healthy. The best things come together for an easy afternoon snack or appetizer.
- To serve 4 people you will need the following ingredients:
- 8 Slices of Veroni Bresaola
- 8 Small Mozzarella Balls
- 16 Yellow and Red Cherry Tomatoes
- 200g of Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbs of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs of Parmesan Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1.5 Tsp Salt
1. In a bowl, mix together the basil with olive oil, salt, lemon juice and grated Parmesan cheese.
2. Then add in the cream cheese, creating a dipping sauce
3. Use the skewer to pierce through a folded slice of bresaola, mozzerella and cherry tomato, continue alternating to create all skewers
4. Serve together on a plate with the sauce and basil leaves