You deserve a super tasty recipe! With just few ingredients, you can prepare some delicious Prosciutto-wrapped-asparagus, an easy and original appetizer.
17,5 oz of asparagus
10,5 of Veroni’s Italian Prosciutto
3,5 oz of sliced Provolone cheese
2 oz grated parmesan
5,2 oz of bechamel
- Rinse the asparagus, remove the hardest parts and snap off the rough, woody ends at the bottom of the asparagus.
- Boil the asparagus in salt water and drain them al dente.
- Bundle 4-5 of them together and wrap them with Prosciutto slices.
- Pour two tablespoons of béchamel into the bottom of a baking dish, place prosciutto-wrapped-asparagus and cover them with the remaining béchamel.
- Add Parmesan cheese on the surface and bake.
- Bake at 392° F for about 15 minutes or until they are browned.