Enjoy a vibrant blend of flavors with this recipe as it combines the richness of Veroni ham and the zesty crunch of endive lettuce leaves that you can present at any special occasion or enjoy with the family as they are so easy to make!
- 5.3 oz Veroni ham
- 12 endive salad leaves
- 3.5 oz mascarpone
- 3.5 oz smoked scamorza
- 1 pinch curry powder
- salt and pepper
- mint leaves
1. Wash the endive leaves and dry them with absorbent paper.
2. Dice the Veroni ham and cheese, then add them to an electric mixer. Add the mascarpone, mint, chives, curry and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Blend well until you achieve a smooth consistency cream, if it is too thick, add in a little milk at a time to thin it out.
4. Arrange the endive leaves in a radial pattern on a serving plate and fill them with the stuffing of cooked ham, using a piping bag for decorative quality.
5. Decorate with stems of chives.