Fresh, healthy, and appetizing: our grilled zucchini rolls with ham and soft cheese are incredibly easy to prepare!
Grilled zucchini rolls with prosciutto and soft cheese
- Slice the zucchini thinly with a mandoline cutter and grill them. After grilling, let them cool down.
- In a bowl, mix the soft cheese or any other spread cheese with a little chopped basil, salt, and pepper.
- Roll out two slices of grilled zucchini, place slices of ham across the sliced zucchini, and distribute a bit of cheese on top, spreading across the slices.
- Roll the slices tightly starting from one end to the other to form a roll. Continue this step until all the ingredients are used up.
- Place them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.