Pasta has never tasted so good until now. We all know that pasta is the ultimate comfort food, but with this recipe it takes it to a whole new level. Combining the sharp zesty taste of pecorino cheese with the subtle meaty taste of our salami, this dish is ideal for any pasta lover, so why not give it a try?
- Cut the salami into strips and sauté them in hot oil with browned garlic.
- After 1 minute, add the sage, red wine and let it evaporate keeping it warm
- Peel the cabbage, cut it into slices and boil together with the pasta
- Drain and dip it in the pan with the sauce
- If necessary, season with salt (taking into account the flavor of the salami and pepper
- Stir in a little cooking water and plenty of grated pecorino cheese and serve.