Treat yourself with these special spicy mini cakes. This is how to enrich your aperitivo with this recipe:
Mini cakes with Calabrese salami and sun-dried tomatoes
- Drain the sun-dried tomatoes from its oil and dice them. Dice the salami too.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with sour cream, milk and oil.
- Add the grated pecorino, sifted flour and yeast and mix. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, salami, and thyme into the mix.
- Pour the mix into 6 mini cake molds lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180 ° for about 20-25 minutes, checking them with a toothpick, it is ready when the toothpick comes out dry. Let it cool completely before serving.