So delicious that it’s impossible not to finish it all, our Mortadella crumble with brie and asparagus is sensational! Try the recipe.
Mortadella crumble with brie and asparagus
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 60 of sliced mortadella
- 120 of brie
- Salt Pepper
- For the crumble
- 130 of flour 00
- 85 salted butter
- 42 of grated parmesan cheese
- Wash the asparagus and cut into small pieces. Blanch them in a saucepan containing boiling salted water for about 4-5 minutes, then drain and rinse with cold water to stop them overcooking and maintain their color.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl. Add the mortadella cut into strips and the brie cheese cut into pieces, stir with a spoon and add pepper and salt. Mix thoroughly and transfer to a baking dish.
- In a bowl, work the cold butter cut into cubes with your fingertips together with the flour and grated parmesan cheese until you get a crumbly mixture.
- Transfer to the baking dish and cover the asparagus than bake in a preheated oven at 180° f for about 30-35 minutes, then brown the crumble for a few minutes under the grill. Remove from the oven and serve.