These amazingly cute and delicious mini pizzas are so easy to make and a great idea for afternoon snacks or party finger-food!
- 140 gr Manitoba flour
- 100 gr warm water
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 6 gr Dry Beer Yeast
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 mozzarella
- 1 tbs pine nuts
- 100 gr rocket
- 6 slices Veroni Salami
- q.s. basil
- q.s. salt
- Mix the flour, 1 teaspoon of salt and the yeast, adding 1 teaspoon of sugar to activate it.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of oil and start kneading using your hands. Continue until a homogenous; leave to rise and cover with a cloth until the volume has doubled.
- Begin the knead the dough again for a few minouts, spreading it on a floured pastry board to achive aprox 3cm thickness. Using a round cutter, cut circles with a diameter of about 6cm
- Transfer the pizza to a baking tray covered with baking paper and leave to rest for about 15 minutes. In the meantime, cut the tomatoes into cubes, drain and toast the pine nuts in a pan.
- Press down the centre of the pizzas with one finger and fill with the diced tomatoes and a drizzle of oil. Cook at 180°C for about 15 minutes.
- Add the mozzarella once cubed, the rocket, the chopped salami and pine nuts. Serve with fresh basil.