Indulge in the delicious taste of our savory version of Madeleines filled with Veroni salami di Parma
Savory Madeleine with salame di Parma
- 200 gr of flour
- 100 gr of sliced Salame di Parma
- 45 gr of grated parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbs of yeast
- tbs of extra virgin oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 210
- Spray the madeleine pan with a nonstick spray or a bit of melted butter.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together. Add beaten eggs, extra virgin oil and grated Parmesan to the mixture. Stir to mix and add the julienne salami, chopped aromatic herbs, salt and pepper.
- Using a small spoon, drop the batter into the http://windhampharmacy.com/ center of each mold, filling them to about three-quarters of the way.
- Bake until the madeleines feel set to the touch, 8 to 10 minutes. Let them cool slightly in the pan, then serve immediately. These are best served warm and right out of the oven.