A simple but perfect combination of flavors that is also gluten and lactose free
- 10 slices Veroni Prosciutto
- 320 gr rice
- 3 artichokes
- 1 l vegetable broth
- 1/2 shallot
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- q.s. parsley
- q.s. salt and pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- Prepare the vegetable broth with 1 1/2 L of water, celery, carrot, onion, some artichoke leaves and boil for about 1 hour.
- Clean the artichokes, removing the hard outer leaves and stalks, cut into julienne slices and place them in water and lemon so as not to blacken them.
- Cut slices of ham into strips, finely chop the shallots and fry in a risotto dish with 2 tablespoons of oil and half of the cut ham
- Add the rice and toast for a few minutes, add in the white wine, let the alcohol evaporate before gradually adding in the broth and artichokes.
- Every time the liquid is absorbed, add enough liquid to cover rice and continue cooking for 15-18 minutes.
- When the last 5 minutes remain, remove from the heat and allow to rest
- Place the rice on a plate, sprinkle with a little ground pepper, and add chopped parsley and julienne ham.