Summer is the season of peppers! We love them because they add color and taste to our favorite dishes with Veroni cold cuts.
Pasta with pepper cream and ham
- Preheat the oven to 120º
- Roast two red peppers in an oven until soft (about 30-40 minutes)
- Remove the seeds in the peppers and chop them in pieces
- Blend the peppers with parmesan cheese, chili pepper without seeds, garlic, aromatic herbs, and oil
- Once you have the cream, add salt and pepper
- Boil the penne pasta, drain it (but keep the pasta water), and transfer them into a warm salad bowl
- Flavor the pasta with pepper cream and shredded ham
- To adjust the consistency, mix it with a little bit of the remaining pasta water
- Transfer to dinner plates and serve!