Rocket Salad with Prosciutto
The most simple, yet delicious meal can be made with few ingredients and in little time!
To serve 4 people you will need the following ingredients:
- 12 Slices of Veroni Prosciutto
- 2 Oranges
- Rocket Leaves
- 1 Ciabatta Loaf
- 1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
1. Slice the Ciabatta loaf into 1cm slices. Lay out on a baking tray and drizzle with Olive Oil and salt
2. Place on the top rack of a pre-heated oven at 200◦c and cook for 10-15min. Turn on the top grill during the last few minute to achieve a crunchy-golden colour.
3. Slice Oranges into Halves and then slice thinly. Wash and strain rocket salad
4. Create a balsamic glaze by place 1cup of balsamic vinegar into a pot over high-heat on the stove. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 20-30minutes until you achieve a thick consistency.
5. In a serving bowl, add Prosciutto slices, oranges, rocket, crunchy bread and season with olive oil, balsamic glaze and salt and pepper to taste
More from Veroni
An easy meal to bring over to friend’s or on your next outing…
A fun recipe to make with the kids or together with friends…
Veroni svela tutti i segreti della fase di lavorazione più importante
Get to know a cured meat from the Northern region of Trentino in Italy…
Il capitano della Nazionale Italiana protagonista della campagna social di Veroni Salumi per promuovere una colazione salata che aiuta il benessere di corpo e mente..