Turkey Involtini with Mortadella
Try out something new for this year’s Thanksgiving feast. This recipe brings together an Italian favorite with a touch of US tradition. Easy to make and full of flavor, perfect as a entree to serve your cherished friends and family.
- 600gr Sliced turkey breast
- 4 Slices of Provolone
- 50gr Veroni Mortadella
- 30gr Shallot
- 100ml White wine
- 20gr Grated parmesan cheese
- 20ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Wash the slices of turkey with cold running water and spread them out on a cutting board.
2. Grate the parmesan cheese on top of the slices. Salt lightly. Make a layer of mortadella place on top the slices of provolone.
4. Fold in long edges of the meat and then roll each piece over itself to form a closed parcel and secure it with kitchen string or toothpicks.
5. Put a little oil in a pan and sauté the shallot previously washed and chopped. Once the shallot is cooked, add in the involtini, browning over high heat for 2 minutes each side.
6. Add the wine and after a couple of minutes lower the heat. Cover and cook over medium/low heat for 15 minutes, adding a little hot water if they should dry too much.
7. Transfer to a serving platter, topping with the leftover sauce from the pan.
More from Veroni
Spelt with Apple, Radicchio and Speck
An easy meal to bring over to friend’s or on your next outing…
Pizza Bianca with Mortadella and Bufala
A fun recipe to make with the kids or together with friends…
Tomatoes Stuffed with Couscous and Mortadella
Fresh summer flavors that are light but filling for any occasion…
Prosciutto crudo: la stagionatura è un’arte
Veroni svela tutti i segreti della fase di lavorazione più importante
Getting to Know Veroni Speck
Get to know a cured meat from the Northern region of Trentino in Italy…
Back to School Snacks
Our suggestions to keep your kid’s lunchboxes wholesome and tasty…
I salumi Veroni conquistano il BNP Paribas Open
Per 2 settimane i nostri salumi hanno deliziato il Tennis Paradise grazie al sapore autentico del made in Italy…