Asparagus risotto in Prosciutto
The best of both worlds, presentation and amazing flavor. Try this one at your next dinner party.
To serve 4 people you will need the following ingredients:
- 8 Slices of Veroni Prosciutto
- 320g Vialone Nano Rice
- 500g Asparagus
- 30g White Onion
- 50g Butter
- 80g Parmigiano Cheese
- 1 Cup White Wine
- Salt and Pepper
1. Clean the asparagus and remove the the hard ends. Add the ends to a pot of salted water and leave on medium heat creating a broth.
2. Cut the tips of the asparagus into thin slices. Finely chop the onion and add to a pan with half the butter and the asparagus until wilted slightly.
3. Add in the rice and toast toast for 2 min until lightly browned, add in the wine and soak until absorbed.
4. Once the wine is almost completely absorbed, add enough broth to cover the rice and bring to a boil, once broth is absorbed, continue to add slowly stiring continuously. repeat 4-5 times before rice is cooked through.
5. Remove from the heat and stir well with the remaining butter and Parmigiano Reggiano.
6. Spread 2 slices of Prosciutto on each plate, place a serving of the risotto on top and close so that the prosciutto conceals the risotto. Garnish with some asparagus tips.
More from Veroni
An easy meal to bring over to friend’s or on your next outing…
A fun recipe to make with the kids or together with friends…
Veroni svela tutti i segreti della fase di lavorazione più importante
Get to know a cured meat from the Northern region of Trentino in Italy…
Veroni torna tra i banchi di scuola come partner del corso ITS Tech and Food in Digital Marketing dei prodotti alimentari
La formazione prima di tutto: Veroni è partner del corso ITS Tech and Food in Digital Marketing dei prodotti alimentari.