Ham-filled Endive Boats
Enjoy a vibrant blend of flavors with this recipe as it combines the richness of Veroni ham and the zesty crunch of endive lettuce leaves that you can present at any special occasion or enjoy with the family as they are so easy to make!
- 5.3 oz Veroni ham
- 12 endive salad leaves
- 3.5 oz mascarpone
- 3.5 oz smoked scamorza
- 1 pinch curry powder
- salt and pepper
- mint leaves
1. Wash the endive leaves and dry them with absorbent paper.
2. Dice the Veroni ham and cheese, then add them to an electric mixer. Add the mascarpone, mint, chives, curry and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Blend well until you achieve a smooth consistency cream, if it is too thick, add in a little milk at a time to thin it out.
4. Arrange the endive leaves in a radial pattern on a serving plate and fill them with the stuffing of cooked ham, using a piping bag for decorative quality.
5. Decorate with stems of chives.
More from Veroni
Spelt with Apple, Radicchio and Speck
An easy meal to bring over to friend’s or on your next outing…
Pizza Bianca with Mortadella and Bufala
A fun recipe to make with the kids or together with friends…
Tomatoes Stuffed with Couscous and Mortadella
Fresh summer flavors that are light but filling for any occasion…
Prosciutto crudo: la stagionatura è un’arte
Veroni svela tutti i segreti della fase di lavorazione più importante
Getting to Know Veroni Speck
Get to know a cured meat from the Northern region of Trentino in Italy…
Back to School Snacks
Our suggestions to keep your kid’s lunchboxes wholesome and tasty…
Veroni & Degustabox: partecipa al contest e vinci una box ricca di gusto con i nostri salumi
Partecipa al contest Veroni & Degustabox e vinci una box di salumi ricca di sapore…
The Reliable Veroni Family Way
Working with passion has been the Veroni family tradition for almost a century…