Prosciutto and Hazelnut Pâté
Create a French specialty with a hint of Veroni flavor. A delicious spread to keep in the fridge to enjoy as an appetizer or afternoon snack that is much easier to make than you think!
- 8 slices of toasted wholemeal bread
- 9 oz Veroni cooked ham
- 9 oz Robiola (or other cream cheese)
- 4 Tbs roasted hazelnuts
- 1 Glass of brandy
- 1/2 Glass of fresh cream
- Porcini mushrooms in oil
- Fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
1. In an electric mixer, combine the cooked ham, the Robiola cheese, 2 tablespoons of hazelnuts, the brandy and cream.
2. Add salt and pepper and blend until you achieve a creamy and smooth, spreadable consistency.
3. Transfer to a bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours covering with film.
More from Veroni
Spelt with Apple, Radicchio and Speck
An easy meal to bring over to friend’s or on your next outing…
Pizza Bianca with Mortadella and Bufala
A fun recipe to make with the kids or together with friends…
Tomatoes Stuffed with Couscous and Mortadella
Fresh summer flavors that are light but filling for any occasion…
Prosciutto crudo: la stagionatura è un’arte
Veroni svela tutti i segreti della fase di lavorazione più importante
Getting to Know Veroni Speck
Get to know a cured meat from the Northern region of Trentino in Italy…
Back to School Snacks
Our suggestions to keep your kid’s lunchboxes wholesome and tasty…
Veroni & Degustabox: partecipa al contest e vinci una box ricca di gusto con i nostri salumi
Partecipa al contest Veroni & Degustabox e vinci una box di salumi ricca di sapore…