Prosciutto and Hazelnut Pâté
Create a French specialty with a hint of Veroni flavor. A delicious spread to keep in the fridge to enjoy as an appetizer or afternoon snack that is much easier to make than you think!
- 8 slices of toasted wholemeal bread
- 9 oz Veroni cooked ham
- 9 oz Robiola (or other cream cheese)
- 4 Tbs roasted hazelnuts
- 1 Glass of brandy
- 1/2 Glass of fresh cream
- Porcini mushrooms in oil
- Fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
1. In an electric mixer, combine the cooked ham, the Robiola cheese, 2 tablespoons of hazelnuts, the brandy and cream.
2. Add salt and pepper and blend until you achieve a creamy and smooth, spreadable consistency.
3. Transfer to a bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours covering with film.
More from Veroni
An easy meal to bring over to friend’s or on your next outing…
A fun recipe to make with the kids or together with friends…
Veroni svela tutti i segreti della fase di lavorazione più importante
Get to know a cured meat from the Northern region of Trentino in Italy…
Il capitano della Nazionale Italiana protagonista della campagna social di Veroni Salumi per promuovere una colazione salata che aiuta il benessere di corpo e mente..