Eggplant and Cooked Ham Millefeuille
Find below out recipe for a simple and delicious Eggplant and Cooked Ham Millefeuille.
Follow this simple recipe for an easy last minute dinner idea or entrée.
To serve 4 people you will need the following ingredients:
• 2 Slices Cooked Ham (100g per slice)
• 2 Fiordilatte Mozzarella
• 400g Frozen Grilled Zucchini
• 2 Whole Eggs
• 150g Breadcrumbs
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Frying oil
1. Thaw the frozen grilled eggplant in the microwave.
2. Slice 8 equal portions of ham from the slices, whisk eggs in a bowl.
3. Batter the ham by first submerging in egg and the into the breadcrumbs. Fry all slices and then rest them on kitchen paper, season with salt.
4. Cut mozzarella into 8 slices from each mozzarella, season the slices and defrosted eggplant with extra virgin olive oil and salt.
5. Create the millefeuille alternating ham, mozzarella and zucchini.
6. Place the millefeuille in the microwave for one minute or in an oven at 190° for 4/5 minutes and serve.
More from Veroni
Spelt with Apple, Radicchio and Speck
An easy meal to bring over to friend’s or on your next outing…
Pizza Bianca with Mortadella and Bufala
A fun recipe to make with the kids or together with friends…
Tomatoes Stuffed with Couscous and Mortadella
Fresh summer flavors that are light but filling for any occasion…
Prosciutto crudo: la stagionatura è un’arte
Veroni svela tutti i segreti della fase di lavorazione più importante
Getting to Know Veroni Speck
Get to know a cured meat from the Northern region of Trentino in Italy…
Back to School Snacks
Our suggestions to keep your kid’s lunchboxes wholesome and tasty…
Veroni fornitore ufficiale degli Internazionali BNL d’Italia: l’emozione di due settimane nella città eterna
Emanuela Bigi, responsabile marketing di Veroni, ci racconta l’umore, le considerazioni e le impressioni di queste due settimane ricche di match…
The US Tennis Open Survival Kit
All the food you’ll need to accompany you through each game set…