Mortadella and Asparagus Crumble
We share our recipe for mortadella and asparagus crumble with brie, the perfect Mother’s Day meal. Just don’t forget your secret ingredient: love.
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 2 oz of sliced mortadella
- 4 oz of brie
- Salt Pepper
For the crumble:
- 4.5 oz of flour 00
- 3 oz salted butter
- 1.5 oz of grated parmesan cheese
1. Wash the asparagus and cut into small pieces. Blanch them in a saucepan containing boiling salted water for about 4-5 minutes, then drain and rinse with cold water to stop them overcooking and maintain their color.
2. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Add the mortadella cut into strips and the brie cheese cut into pieces, stir with a spoon and add pepper and salt. Mix thoroughly and transfer to a baking dish.
3. In a bowl, work the cold butter cut into cubes with your fingertips together with the flour and grated parmesan cheese until you get a crumbly mixture.
4. Transfer to the baking dish and cover the asparagus than bake in a preheated oven at 355° f for about 30-35 minutes, then brown the crumble for a few minutes under the grill. Remove from the oven and serve.
More from Veroni
An easy meal to bring over to friend’s or on your next outing…
A fun recipe to make with the kids or together with friends…
Veroni svela tutti i segreti della fase di lavorazione più importante
Get to know a cured meat from the Northern region of Trentino in Italy…
Il capitano della Nazionale Italiana protagonista della campagna social di Veroni Salumi per promuovere una colazione salata che aiuta il benessere di corpo e mente..